The Aircraft Status area of the Aircraft Check-in Screen shows the current status of the aircraft that is being checked in. The following information is shown:
· Aircraft Type the FAA aircraft type
· Status the current status of the aircraft
o On-Line the aircraft is available for check-out by a valid user
o Grounded the aircraft is grounded and may not be checked out.
o In Use the aircraft is in use.
· Hours until 100 hr the number of hours remaining until the aircraft must have a 100 hour inspection.
· Current Tach the current tachometer reading for the aircraft.
· Annual Due the date that the annual expires.
· Rate/Hr the hourly rate for the aircraft.
· Current Hobbs the current Hobbs reading for the aircraft.
Back to the Help Table of Contents