The Aircraft Status area of the Aircraft Check-out Screen shows the current status of the aircraft that is being checked out. The following information is shown:
· Aircraft Type the FAA aircraft type
· Status the current status of the aircraft
o On-Line the aircraft is available for check-out by a valid user
o Grounded the aircraft is grounded and may not be checked out.
o Checked Out the aircraft is in use.
o In Progress a user is in the process of checking out the aircraft.
· Hrs Till 100 hr the number of hours remaining until the aircraft must have a 100 hour inspection. The program will warn the user when the aircraft is checked out if there are less than 5 hours remaining until the 100 hour inspection.
· Current Tach the current tachometer reading for the aircraft.
· Annual the date that the annual expires. If the annual date has passed, the user will not be able to check out the aircraft.
· Rate/Hr the hourly rate for the aircraft.
· Current Hobbs the current Hobbs reading for the aircraft.
Back to the Help Table of Contents